Today we had a family trip to the Beardsley Zoo. I can't even remember the last time I went to any kind of zoo. We had so much fun. The zoo itself was perfect for little ones. Some of the animal exhibits were a bit questionable, but the animals were clean and looked pretty healthy. (What do you want for small and over 100 years old) Sam loved the bears. Go figure after our bear encounter last week in the driveway. In any case, it was perfect for her and was just enough for her old parents to deal with too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Bear encounter in your driveway?
Where is this zoo?!! CT?
Dude...I hope you picked up the free passes at the library!!
Ugh! No, I didn't find out about those free passes everywhere till after the fact. That's what I get for NOT going to the library...EVER!
Um...your head in the peacock is just priceless...classic gayness...
Post a Comment