Providing the latest updates on the Orlowski (Beauchamp) family.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
90210
I just want everyone to know that I just watched the new 90210.....LOVED IT! It's still as cheesy as ever. I loved watching how they mixed in the old show in with the new story line too. Too bad my girl Tori Spelling didn't make the cut though.
tori spelling, she only got parts because of her dad, thats why shes not in the new one because good old daddie's not around to pull strings for her-she SUCKS
3 comments:
I tivo'd it and am going to watch it tomorrow. Can't wait.
tori spelling, she only got parts because of her dad, thats why shes not in the new one because good old daddie's not around to pull strings for her-she SUCKS
Are they going to bring back Tiffany Amber Beauchamp to the show?
Post a Comment